Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Feeling a bit blue


I'm so sad that I missed the beginning of term feast, but as I was making my way through the castle (ok I was a wee bit lost!) I turned a corner and got hit by someone practicing a Incendio spell. Good thing is they weren't that good, bad thing was that I had to stay in the Hospital Wing overnight and missed the feast!! Good thing is the nurse brought me up a plate of tasty things to munch on after she fixed my burns and regrew my hair. I have to admit my hair is looking fantastic and healthy now.

I'm working on my homework and I probably won't finish it till tomorrow. I finished a book from one of my favourite author's it was a Muggle urban fantasy. Esme (that's a picture of her isn't she beautiful!) has brought some goodies from home, including some more books to read that aren't text books, some yummy yarn and tea! I'm having a lovely cup of a hazelnut chocolate black tea as I'm writing this.

I've been knitting up a storm as well, tomorrow is the Ravenclaw knitting night and I hope that I will be finished all my essays and other homework so I can join along. I will be casting on for my Slytherin partner tonight and I can wait to see how it turns out I'll be trying a knitting spell that I've never used before! Wish me luck.


(picture courtesy of www.Copyright-free-photos.org.uk)

No comments: