Wednesday, January 23, 2008

To help distract from the mounds of homework!

My favourite is the second one!! I love Coldplay (well almost as much as Radiohead, for some reason the lead guitarist of Radiohead reminds me of Kirley Duke the lead guitarist of The Wierd Sisters) of the there are a great muggle band, I wonder if they'd ever think of doing a gig with The Weird Sisters? Speaking of Kirley he is sooooo yummy and if I don't marry Oliver Wood I want to marry him! *sigh* he's so dreamy.... Enjoy and go go Ravenclaw we can earn more points of the house cup don't dismay we can do it!!!!



2 comments:

B said...

Selina - I am just trying to confirm that I have the correct blog - I'm getting you confused with Selina Starfire - This is Olive Bloomslang - If you are the correct person you should have received an email from my gmail account tonight. Please let me know if I'm reading the wrong blog. I got confused with the main HSKS4 blog that said some names had been changed. You are still a Ravenclaw right? If not I'll contact the other blog because I'm obviously in the wrong place - I want to make sure I spoil the correct person and follow their wishes not another persons. I think someone gave me the wrong potion today. Thanks Olive (Please respond to me at olivebloomslang@gmail.com)

Cassandra Black said...

Hey Selina,

Yes, all is well once again. I'm looking forward to seeing all the wonderful goodies.

I too have been receiving goodies via muggle mail for my pal. Can't wait till the unveiling!

Have a great week and happy knitting!