Thursday, February 14, 2008

Charms!!

I am almost done my partner's package, yay! It's late, but I had troubles sleeping so I decided to work on the pretty green and silver stitchmarkers that I have planned for my pal. I even got to practice "reparo" due to a few pieces decided to snap when I was bending the wire! It was a little tricky; however I managed to make some beautiful markers with little charms and a green Swarovski crystal. I hope my pal likes her new dangly pretties as much as I do

You'd think she'd use her own "real" wand. My little clone, Gaby has been playing with my 5.00mm Brittany Birch crochet hook!! I asked her why she had it hidden away in her dresser and she said because it was pretty and looked like a really nice wand. Well I agree with her they are pretty and great crochet hooks, but I was a little upset with her because I've been looking for that hook everywhere! This is the hook that I'm crocheting my blanket squares with and I only have two made because it was MIA. I'd be a bit happier if she'd actually crochet with it instead of practicing her swish and flicks on them. This is the only one I have and it's precious. I need to find a shop that I can purchase some more around here one of these days!

No comments: