Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Under the weather

I'm not going to be around probably till Madam Pomfrey is back. I caught this mean chest cold from nursing my little clone Gabrielle Starflame (she's in Gryffindor though she wanted to be in Ravenclaw and since she can't knit she's not in the swap), who is still ill and I'm helping Hagrid since I'm not as sick. He's sweet and makes a great cuppa; however he's not good at giving her muggle medicine via teaspoon -- it's the big hands and the fact he doesn't want to get caught using magic. Poor Hagrid. He's been letting Fluffy cuddle with her to make her feel a bit better.

I've been working on a whole bunch of projects and since I'm out of classes for now I have loads of time to work on my knitting and crocheting as well as some extra reading. I really wanted to make the Ravenclaw knitting circle today, but since I'm contagious I have to stay away. Have fun and have some pumpkin pasties for me!

No comments: