Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Sad Day

I'm really sad my pal Olive Bloomslang left Hogwarts today. I hope I had nothing to do with her unexpected leaving. I tried to send an owl to her to wish her luck and tell her that even though I was just starting to get to know her that I will miss her -- but my owl came back saying that there is no such address. She was willing to put up with all the confusion in regards to my name change and letting me rant a little about the frusteration in regards to the mixup. Our headmistress has done a great job dealing with all of our students even if about three of us all had the same name and then had to submit a name change. I hope you are well Olive and I would like to keep in touch (you have my IRL blog addy drop by if you can)

PS Congrats to Gryffindor's Cassandra for finding the snitch! Also Ravenclaws great hussle out there I'm proud -- sorry I couldn't be more help than I was.

No comments: